Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Growth

One thing I've realized this summer is that I'm definitely not the same person that I was a year ago. I've gained strength, confidence, peace and have learned to enjoy everything as it is. The experiences that I've had this summer have taught me that love conquers all. Love is the ultimate source of joy in the world. I've learned to take time to get to know people for their hearts and who they really are. I feel like I've grown more into who I'm supposed to be. I've made mistakes, but I've learned so much from them. I'm definitely maturing and I'm so excited for this next journey in my life. Some days are better than others but what is important is that I'm joyful through every situation and content with everything that I'm blessed with.

The people that I've met this summer and the friendships that I've made have all helped me understand more about life, love, God and the world itself. I appreciate each and every person in my life and am so appreciative of all of the lessons they've taught me. Getting to know someone for who they really are and allowing them to teach you is a beautiful thing. My life is beautiful and I'm so glad that I finally see the beauty in all of it.